Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Quote of the Day

“I want to work on behalf of the poor, the way God has asked me to. That is something that has been neglected in my own life. I think in the American Church, a lot of us have been so self-nurturing in our self-grooming. You know we have the ultimate worship experience, we have all the tools we need for a great devotional life, and all these resources. Now what? “Here am I, send me.” I want to go, and I don’t want to be afraid. I want to take all those “what ifs” women have, I want to take those to their end conclusion. Every single time you will find that God is sovereign. So I feel like I want to ignite that pilot light in other women. Get excited! This is an exciting time to be alive. It is an exciting time to be raising kids. To be, like Paul said, “Follow me as I follow Christ.”

- Sara Groves


No comments:

Post a Comment