So, with no further adieu, here they are:
1. Orphanology: Awakening to Gospel-Centered Adoption & Orphan Care by Tony Merida & Rick Morton
2. Becoming Attached: First Relationships & How They Shape Our Capacity to Love by Robert Karen
4. The Boy From Baby House 10 by Alan Philips & John Lahutsky
5. Wait No More: One Family's Amazing Adoption Journey by Kelly & John Rosati
6. Secret Thoughts of an Adoptive Mother by Jana Wolff
Thanks for all of the book suggestions. Please continue to send your book recommendations in so we can not only read them, but share them with others who follow this blog.