Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Please Pray For Our Journey



For those of our readers who are praying for us as we travel to Ukraine, here are some things that you can pray specifically for:

1. Pray for safe travel to and from Ukraine, as well as while we're there.
2. Please pray that we won't have any trouble with our luggage getting lost.
3. Pray that there won't be any cancellations, delays, or missed connections.
4. Pray for our meeting with the SDA on Monday, December 10th, at 10 am.  Pray that we will have favor, that God will show us the right child for our family.
5. Pray that we will walk in patience, kindness and love, particularly with each other since we will be spending a lot of time together.
6. Pray that we make a strong connection with the child.
7. Pray that we will get our court appointment while we are there so both Danelle and I don't have to make a second trip.
8. Pray that we represent Christ in all of our interactions and that others see Jesus in us.  
9. Pray that we stay in good health.
10. Pray that in all things God be glorified.

Some verses God has given me about this journey is Psalm 71:14-16 (with particular emphasis on the italicized line):
But I will hope continually,
And I will praise You yet more and more.
My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And Your salvation all the day,
For I do not know their limits.
I will go in the strength of the Lord God;
I will make mention of Your righteousness,
of Yours only.

No comments:

Post a Comment