Friday, December 28, 2012

So Our Latest News Is . . . ?


First we got a text telling us that some people's documents had been signed by the minister and some hadn't.  Some of the people waiting had court dates for today.  So we had to wait to see which category we fell under.  Clearly patience is one of the things God wants us to learn most during this adoption journey. 

Waiting.  Waiting.  Waiting.

It was well after 4 PM when the call finally came and our translator told us that ours had been signed, we were thrilled.  We are headed to see Cava and our court appointment tomorrow! 

Since we are returning to that small, rural village, we will be without internet.  I'm not sure when I'll be able to update the blog about our court appearance, but I promise I will as soon as I can. 

Again, thank all of you for your prayers - they were answered!





1 comment:

  1. What wonderful new this blog has made my Christmas Season this year! That is so exciting for all of you. Praying for your safe travels. God seems to have you guys in his hands keep leaning on him with all your heart. Can't wait to see what your next posting will be. Merry Christmas what a gift.

    ReplyDelete