Friday, January 18, 2013

We Are Eternally Grateful


Now that Danelle and Cava are returning to the States, I would like to thank Sveta and Luda our facilitator and translator in Ukraine.  We know that the reason everything worked out so smoothly and efficiently was because of their hard work and dedication to what they do.  I could not recommend them more highly.

The thing about great people is that when you're around them you want to be more like them.  That's how we felt about the Midkiffs and the Bergstroms.

Once more, I would like to thank them for their kindness and friendship. I know that since I couldn't go back with Danelle this trip, it meant a great deal to me that they looked after her and Cava.  They truly were an answer to prayer. Both families are part of what we will cherish and hold dear from our trip to Ukraine.

I am extremely grateful to Wendy for all the time you spent with Danelle and Cava because it was a real life line for them more than you will ever know.  Thank you so, so much.

As I've written before, I only wish that both families lived closer to us and, should they ever find themselves in our neck of the wood, our door is always open to them.

So, to all our new friends in Kiev, we would like to say, as the aliens from the "Toy Story" series do, "We are eternally grateful."

No comments:

Post a Comment