Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Other Recommendations For My Literary Orphans List

The first list of literary orphans was so popular and so many asked me for more that I compiled another:


1. James from James and the Giant Peach


2. Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights


3. Dorothy Gale from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz


4. Heidi



5. Cossette from Les Miserables


6. Mowgli from The Jungle Book


7. Bod from The Graveyard Book


8. Tom Sawyer


9. The Baudelaire Orphans from A Series of Unfortunate Events

10. Madeline


11. Hugo Cabret from The Invention of Hugo Cabret


11. Kay Harker from Box of Delights and The Midnight Folk


Thanks to all who've offered their suggestions.  

Please continue to do so since, as I said before, I'm always looking for a good book to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment