Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy 45th Birthday Papa!


Happy Birthday Papa!!!
Papa, I love you so much beyond the point you could not believe.
"I love you from here all the way to the moon and back"-Little Nutbrown Brown Hare from Guess How Much I Love You.
Papa is amazing and is always there for Cava and I.
We recently had a black-out and Cava and I were both scared.
Papa came to the rescue and comforted Cava and I.
He is always there for me.
He always helps me when ever I need help on a project for school.
Me and My dad share a special song ("You Got A Friend in Me" from Toy Story) that whenever we hear it I run to him and he holds me in his arms.
He is truly amazing.
Whenever Cava is tying to say look. He says "divetcha".
My friends mother who speaks Russian said when he said it the way he says it means little miracle.
I would definitely say BIG "divetcha" about my Papa.
I love you Papa!!
Happy Birthday.
-Benjamin.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Benjamin,

    Your post was so sweet that I have tears in my eyes. You are a wonderful son to take the time to wish your Dad such a nice birthday wish.

    Happy birthday Elliott!!!
    Nella & Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. this so sweet! Benjamin is a great boy!

    Happy Birthday, Elliott! Many blessings from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete