Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cava's Latest Likes List

Haven't done this in awhile, so I thought I'd do an update to Cava's ever growing list of favorites:


1. Jake & The Never Land Pirates. I love listening to him attempt to sing along to the theme song. And I can't help but smile when he greets me with, "Ahoy, matey!"


2. Spaghetti with garlic bread. Easily one of his most requested meals.




3. "Good Time" by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson. Cava always joins in the chorus whenever this plays in my car.


4. The BBC sci-fi series "Dr. Who." Yes, there's nothing like the influence of a big brother. Although there is a split as to their favorite Doctors. For Benjamin, it is the previous incarnation in David Tennant. For Cava, it's the latest one, Matt Smith.


5. Reading! Hooray! This boy loves going to our public library and filling up a tote bag with books to read each week. Now they greet him at the library and are more excited to see Cava walk in than they are me. In fact, if I go to the library without him, they all ask, "Where's Cava?"



6. The Temple Run 2 app on my iPod.


7. Sunflowers. He planted seeds in our garden and has faithfully taken care of them every day. He checks on them, makes sure the plants are watered, and he weeds around them. I'll take photos and blog about that in a later blog. I love this because, during warmer weather, there are great fields of sunflowers in Ukraine. Cava also remembered from school that Van Gogh painted sunflowers.


8. Bugs! He is fascinated with all manner of creepy crawling insects and spiders and cannot understand why I won't let him bring them in the house to have as his pets.


9. Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii. And he will let you know that he has gotten the title of "Zumba Legend" on it.


10. NASCAR, especially Kyle Busch's M&M car - that boy loves his chocolate!









2 comments:

  1. I agree with Cava's assessment of spaghetti and garlic bread....yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Temple Run 2...the only thing Ruslana wanted to do in Ukraine! I think I have every twist, turn, and railroad ride forever etched in my mind!

    ReplyDelete