Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Pure Joy Of Smiles


Our friend, Cristy Brice said, "The more you pray for someone, the more you love them." This is so true. For two years I have prayed every day for T. The more I prayed for her, the more I loved her, and the more I loved her, the more I prayed for. This created a "T" shaped spot in my heart. Now that she's here, that has only grown. As with Cava, I love to see her smile.


I love to see her experience joy and laughter, as well as love. I love seeing her run and play and enjoy being a child. Whether it's visiting the Catawba Science Center . . .






Having a family silly string fight . . .






Or simply blowing bubbles . . .




Or unleashing rolls of paper tape . . .




But no matter what the reason, I simply love seeing T smile. As I have told her many times, her smile makes me smile. And how could it not?










No comments:

Post a Comment