Friday, October 23, 2015

Mindy Smith On Being Adopted


When asked about being adopted as a child by a pastor and his wife, singer / songwriter Mindy Smith said:

It’s a blessing. I feel really strongly that I was put in the home I needed to be in to get where I am at today. My family is awesome and I think adoption is not something that should be as difficult as it is. I think there are children out there that people are missing out on, great people and great kids. I think it is so important to sort of exercise awareness and try to find a way to get those little kids their own families. I mean I am very fortunate. I was one of the lucky ones but there are so many people that don’t have that.


To learn more about Mindy and her music, go to her official website can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment