Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Papa!

Today my dad is turning 48 years old (but doesn't look a day over 30) and I wanted to wish him a happy birthday. Even though I have only lived with this man for 1/3 of his life, I have always looked up to you from day 1. You are smart, handsome, and funny and i'm glad to get these traits from you (especially the handsome part). You have been the biggest role model in my life teaching me whats right and wrong and you have always been there for me. From birthdays to award ceremonies you have always been there for me and to take a picture. Every,single,time. You have helped me to follow my dreams in software development and engineering,even when you don't understand what i'm talking about, you have encouraged me to continue and work hard. Through my life I have cherished the times we have had together, through watching Good Mythical Morning, going on walks, to just sitting on the couch and making fun of old, bad sci-fi and horror movies, like MST3K. I love you and I am glad to call you my papa. Happy birthday dad, and here's a birthday tip for you: Always remember to sign out of your blogger account, someone could get write a blog while you're at work you know.

Love your son Benjamin.


No comments:

Post a Comment