Sunday, May 8, 2016

Cava On His Mom


One of my happiest days was when Mommy came to get me from the boarding school in Ukraine. I could not believe that I was going to have a Mommy to love and take care of me. 


At first it was hard because I didn't speak English and Mommy didn't speak Ukrainian. But Mommy was patient with me because she loved me. I had never had somebody love me before.


Mommy lets me sit in her lap and she hugs and kisses me. She calls me her "baby." I like that. I like being Mommy's "baby." I never had been before. Papa said she called me her "baby" the very first time she met me. That makes me happy.


Mommy loved me first. I didn't love her. I didn't know what love was. Or how to. But Mommy showed me what love was.


She spends time with me. She colors with me. She helps me with Legos. We watch The Flash together.


Mommy tucks me in at night and prays with me. She always asks me what I want for breakfast the next morning. She gets up and fixes it. My favorite is egg toast.


Mommy is always proud of me. 


I am so glad she is my Mommy.


I love you.

Cava


No comments:

Post a Comment